Mels

Clockwork Princess
Cassandra Clare
Apollyon
Jennifer L. Armentrout

Bloodlines the Indigo Spell (Bloodlines (Mead - Hardcover))

The Indigo Spell - Richelle Mead Me while reading this book:Seriously, The Indigo Spell made me so happy, I can't even describe it! At first I was a bit afraid to read it, because I didn't really enjoy the first two installments of this series, but I finally found in this one everything I love about Richelle Mead's writing: funny dialogues, likeable characters, an interesting plot. I'm so glad to say that I absolutely LOVED Sydney, and her character development is awesome. Adrian is more charming than ever, and I now ship these two SO MUCH. And the plot was awesome as well; it flows so well that the book ends waaay too soon, unfortunately. So many great and funny moments The callistana! That made me laugh a lot LOLMy only complaint is the underuse of the secondary characters, who have no role at all; Richelle Mead has always been able to create awesome side characters, which is why this leave me baffled. I love Eddie, and I'm so sad to see that his only purpose now is to talk about his love life (which I don't particularly care about). But besides this fact, the book was a huge improvement from the previous ones. I physically need The Fiery Heart. November, why are you so far away???